Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow

So today: we have T Time together with other hsing families. I knew that the Weather Guessers had said four inches of the white stuff but they have been wrong-often-so off we go. We had a great time and then prepared to leave. (Quite the expedition in itself!) So I glance out the door and whined when I saw the stuff snow-storming down out of the sky. Not wrong today! I HAVEN'T LEARNED! I was instantly complaining in my heart to God about the snow! So I prayed and got that straightened out (I am sure it is just for the moment!) and then ASKED HIM to help the children and I get home safely. Ain't that just like a child...asking for something else right in the midst of the trouble I found myself in! Wow am I glad my Heavenly Daddy loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment