Saturday, January 17, 2009

January 17th

MILESTONE! I am 24 weeks today so we are SIX MONTHS PREGNANT! I am thrilled again and again as my mind's eye tries to picture the face of this child. How exciting! I always have a gut feeling what Baby is so we usually have a name we are already calling Baby way before now. We just call this little person, "Baby." And this is fine, I guess. Something new and different. See, even with sixteen pregnancies, it is still different with each one. Initially, I thought that God had given us twins...a boy and a girl. Now that we have only seen one baby on ultrasound and my tummy isn't large enough for there to be two Munro's in there, I am all confused as to which kind this baby is! This doesn't cause me to waiver in wanting to know the sex of this wee one before delivery but I keep having dreams about birth and the big discovery. What JOY fills my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment