Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Memories


T drove us to ice skating lessons in the SNOW today and all was well. My sister-in-law cancelled her class so my niece didn't come home with us and was sorely disappointed that she couldn't come play with W. I asked my S-I-L to tell her that she could come next time. : ) My brother stopped by the rink when he saw us walking in. He had honked HELLO to us and then parked and came inside to talk awhile. It was REALLY NICE to see him. I am SO THANKFUL to God for my family! Our whole family is planning a Wii Game Day at my parents' home in February so we all are looking forward to that. Last year was spent together often having cookouts at my parents' farm and then most all of us playing games late into the night. Capture the Flag was by far the game of choice and we have wonderful memories from the gatherings we spent together last year!!

Upon returning home from skating, T is playing Lego chess with J --who is on cloud nine--and doing math with R. He shoveled the walk and the driveway and moved the vehicles around so he could get his truck off the street as his dad requested and cleaned off the vehicles. He is sure preparing to be a great husband and daddy! It is such a blessing to have his help and family participation!

No comments:

Post a Comment