Thursday, January 15, 2009

Necklaces




What a day! We are having my parents over for dinner tonight and so the girls and I went over the menu to make certain we have everything we need for the preparation of said dinner. Ranch chicken, seasoned vegetables, Aunt M's cauliflower, apple salad and then brownies and ice cream for dessert. Okay, we determined what all we FORGOT when we shopped for this meal. lol Then somehow we managed to get distracted by Kari's shiny things...and wound up making necklaces all afternoon. I laughed when DH called and asked what we were doing. Uh........... I didn't think of something witty to cinch this all up in a nice homeschool project. (I have one working brain cell and it is pregnant!) I just said "making jewelry." I gotta get with it! lol
SO...the girls and I giggled and said we had so much fun making these that we will have to do this again. Soon! We might need to come up with a subject title in the school planner for this! So now we have the mess all cleaned up and put away and dinner started! Whew! And good thing Hubby called so he can stop and get the things we managed to forget at the store!!

3 comments:

  1. how am I getting blamed, again?
    hope it was extra shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brittany! I was thinking of being able to tell DH something like Forging Fine Feminine Fashions or something like that that comes to me days and days later. lol

    And SORRY, Kari! It wasn't YOU! : D It was learning to follow the shiny things in life that I am generally too rigid to pursue...becoming skilled by your fine example!!

    ReplyDelete