Friday, March 13, 2009

Workshops

I am leaving for the weekend...Hearts At Home conference in Bloomington-Normal! I am hungry!! Please feed me, Lord. Some of the workshops that I will attend are titled Raising Financially Savvy Kids, My Heart's at Home, Setting A Paradigm For Purity, Finding the Hero in Your Husband (that will be an easy one!!) and Red Hot Monogamy. (I read the book!) I have ten workshops total chosen besides the main sessions. I won't get to attend that many but those were my top choices. Can't wait! Please pray for my physical well-being since I will be EIGHT MONTHS PREGNANT roaming the college campus hunting for my classroom. lol I am really anticipating what the Lord will do in my heart and life. I don't want the easy way out. I want to take the high road. Please pray with me, for me.

2 comments:

  1. praise the LORD that you ARE eight months preggers.....I wish i could come with you and rub your feet. :) Praying along with you. Love you, miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praising Him too!!

    I MISS YOU and wish you were here for more than a thousand reasons! (...including that foot rub!!)

    ReplyDelete