Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Frenzie

We are sharing "Valentine's" with our Tuesday hs group so I have been overseeing the get-this-done-for-all-five-participating-children before Tuesday. lol

I also have thank you notes to write for a comfy lightweight flannel blanket made for our new baby and someone who gave us clothes for the children. Love those hand-me-downs!!

J has a bball game Saturday morning and has stars that need ironed onto his shirt.

We are going to order a side of beef so I need to figure out how I want that cut and packaged and then contact the meat man.

I am heading to Champaign to hunt for material for a dress or two...or three! : )

Decide on food for Game Day

Mail cards

Figure out what we are going to take for the carry-in at church on Sunday

Make arrangements to go to someone's house that has a yard sale going on inside. Clothes for the girls and maybe the baby there!!

DH is going out of town on a business trip so I want to make romantic, interesting cards to tuck in his luggage he is taking.

Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment