Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Blessing!

I woke this morning after a great night of sleep, read my Bible and then began the rest of my morning routine. I had shut the computer down completely last night so among the many other things I had started, I turned it on. The delay for checking my email was, well, delayed -- to say the least. But upon opening it, I had an email from a friend far, far away. It simply said

+

Now, I don't know how many emails you have sent that said that OR how many you have received that say that but I have sent them AND I receive them. And in our house, these emails (both sent and received) are full of screams of delight! So my friend and I both get to be pregnant together (again!) and share the lives of yet another Blessing from the Lord.

Rejoicing in the Munro Household today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment