Monday, February 9, 2009

Afterwards

Game Day at my parents was so much fun! My youngest brother and his wife and children showed up shortly after we did and we all spent the evening EATING and playing games at my parents house! My mom can cook so the food was outstanding and game time was full of laughs and good memories. When we were leaving that night, I heard a chorus of voices exclaiming how much fun it was and we weren't even all in the van yet! It warms my heart that they have great times and great memories with my extended family. We are already looking forward to cook-outs and outdoor games this spring! Badminton, Capture the Flag, Kick the Can, and croquet are our favorites.

I didn't take my camera to my parents nor did I remember it for the church carry-in today. The social hall was decorated so lovely and the food was yummy! It is so fun to be together with our church family. I am so thankful for the family that God adopted me into and that He loves me with an everlasting love. We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment