Friday, December 5, 2008

Girlie Luncheon

My mom hosts an annual luncheon for the gals on my dad's side of the family. This year was a Christmas Luncheon! The menu was Loaded Baked Potato Soup topped with bacon, shredded cheese and oyster crackers, High Roller Sandwiches, Jell-O with applesauce mixed into it, juicy green grapes and for dessert, Red Velvet Cake.


My dad's sister (second from the end) attended with all three of her daughters...the three in the center. One is home on furlough from Thailand! One of my aunt's granddaughters was also able to attend but missed picture-taking time. My dad's brother's wife was able to be there (first) and so was my sister-in-law (at the end.) It was great fun, as always, to be with them and so I lined them up for a Female Family Photo. The Fantastic Cook is my mom...second from the front!

No comments:

Post a Comment