Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Party

This morning was our homeschool group's Christmas party. We planned to have each family bring their own table service and finger foods to share. We had a GRAND surprise of the Green Family being with us again. They had moved away but her DH was able to come back on work-related business so "the family" was able to come with him. She was refreshing to my dry, weary spirit! How I miss you, Nicole!! It was sweet as well to meet again with all my Sisters and my soul was encouraged and blessed. We have so many, many families that truly live for Jesus and not just talk the talk. It was a cherished event for me and my heart is so full of fond memories of that gathering!

Thank you Lord for these ladies that You have joined together with a common bond: first, You and also home educating our children for Your glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment