Sunday, November 30, 2008

Baby News

William was able to feel Baby move tonight!!! It was so exciting! I showed him the squishy area and then moved his hand to the area where I could feel Baby pushing on me. He rested his hand on my belly and Baby pushed right back. He held his breath as he awaited movement. I didn't say anything waiting for him to indicate he felt something. He was able to recognize it each time without my help. It was such a special moment for both of us. When he took his hand away, he kissed my belly and told the baby, "I love you." I cried inside! How amazing since we first began having babies together twenty-five years ago! He might be as in-love with Baby as I am!!

R was also able to feel Baby and AG took her turn! It is so exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment