Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches...

Baby Names...

We are at a loss for names from the Lord for this child. By now at almost four months pregnant, we have names for each gender and usually have a gut feeling about which name will be used. I think my initial thoughts about twins at the beginning of this pregnancy has me all off. Well, now that we saw one baby, we are trying to decide on a name.

We have a few limitations to the name hunt--our daughter's first names have three syllables and our son's first names have two syllables.

Please email me for the list of names we have used but we don't necessarily choose modern names but more traditional. Thank you for your input in this!

The Munro Family

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! I thought you only used biblical names. I was thinking Ezra as I know someone (don't live around here) with that name. Also, Nathan's a great name! (It means "Gift from God", you know!)

    Girl names...hmmmm.

    I'm gonna keep thinking on these. Thanks for posting the names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know but Steph-a-nie is DEFINITELY three sylables :)

    ReplyDelete