Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


From our (new) home to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!
We had my parents and my youngest brother and his family here for our first Thanksgiving in our new home! It was so fun and the food and fellowship were fantastic. William can cook a turkey and oh, can my mom make pies!! I am so thankful for the freedom that we have to gather around our table and bow our heads in thanksgiving to our Heavenly Father for all that He provides for us! I am so thankful that I don't get what I deserve. Salvation! I am so thanful that He gives me what I don't deserve! Redemption! I am so thankful for my family and that we can meet together in harmony. I am so thankful for friends and the unity that we have amongst us in the common bond of Christ. I am so thankful for the abundant blessings God has given me.
Thank you, Jesus!




No comments:

Post a Comment