Monday, November 10, 2008

Pregnancy



The Month of May...

Each day that goes by my heart falls in love with Baby more and more! While I enjoy each day of mothering this child within my womb, my heart and arms can barely wait to hold this precious Blessing from God. I try to picture his/her face and I can almost smell that sweet baby smell. Do you know what I mean?

Yet, I realize that May might not hold what my heart desires. Jeremiah 8:7a Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming So, I continue to enjoy daily being able to be this baby's mommy! My clothes fit less and less and I love it more and more. Time to dig out my maternity pattern and make a nice, warm dress!

Jeremiah 17:7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

No comments:

Post a Comment