Friday, March 25, 2011

Tackle the Hot Spots

I am working on the weekly simplify-my-life goals and I am about done with week one. Everyone else is working on week three.

Since Thomas has moved, my heart has had readjusting to do. We plan for this, we raise them for this, but it isn't easy! So, as I have slowly gone through my closet for in fact, I do see it daily, I have worked through both the closet and drawers to clean them out and organize the remaining contents. But I am asking God to do the same thing within my heart. I'm more aware of the need since my heart has ached so much. Otherwise, I might have continued seeing the same things daily and become accustomed to their presence. I know God has something else, some magnificent plans.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment